Blizzard shares the details of the next update for Diablo 4, where the power will be returned to Varvara and Mag
As promised, developers from Blizzard Studios are starting to work on their own mistakes. The studio published a long list of changes in the next large patch for Diablo 4, which will be released only in a week. In the role action, they are going to improve the class of barbarian and magician, as well as process monsters.
Blizzard published a complete list of notes for updating version 1.1.1 for Diablo 4. This patch is designed to mainly fix the problematic launch of the first season in the game and improve the overall balance of the gameplay, including all classes and some features of monsters. The developers deliberately shared all the changes in advance so that all players could openly share their impressions of innovations.
List of changes in version 1.1.1 for Diablo 4 turned out to be huge, below we give only the main points of the patch:
- Magician – improved survival at the end of the game, mainly due to abilities in the section of improvement.
- Balanced some class mechanics.
- For Barbara, the accumulation of rage in basic skills and the strength of unique objects has been increased.
- Strengthened assemblies that do not reach a high power level.
- Increased options for using legendary objects and other effects that are too dependent on the situation.
- Bosses above 60 levels will have more health. Examples:
- Bosses of the 60th level and below remain unchanged.
- Bosses of the 80th level have 50% more health.
- Bosses at the level of 100 have 100% increase in health.
- In bosses of 120th level, health is increased by 120%.
- In bosses of 150-level and higher health increased by 150%.
A full list of changes in patches can be found on the official website. Version 1.1.1 will be available on August 8, and until then players can share their opinions regarding improvements in the balance sheet.
We will remind, earlier it became known how much the poor start of the first season in Diablo 4 on the developers themselves influenced. As it turned out, Blizzard is now busy searching for a new gameplay designer.